Get under the surface of Azure Services and kick-start your first project.
Join us for an interactive workshop led by a Principal Azure Consultant, who will run this session to benefit both service managers and technical leads.
Cloud computing is changing the way that businesses approach technical change driven by the challenges of fast-moving technology. The prolific amount of material available on the internet means that many business change stakeholders would benefit from guidance on where to begin. Matters are further complicated by the use of the term Azure and the multitude of services that Azure offers.
We understand that, after evaluation, the cloud isn’t for everybody; this session will give you the information you need to inform your decision as to whether Microsoft Azure is right for you and your business.
Walk away with:
- Exclusive bonus of £300 free Azure credit in a live account, ready to use.
- An understanding of how Azure can fit into your organisation
Is this right for me?
Our workshop is designed for service managers and technical leads who wish to understand the concepts of Azure services and how they can be practically implemented into their business.
- 9.30 – Registration and coffee
- 10.00 – Welcome, Market Overview and Digital transformation
- 10.15 – Understanding Azure
- What exactly is Azure?
- Azure Infrastructure and Platform as a Service explained
- Azure Backup and DR
- Managing and supporting Azure
- Cloud Security in Azure
- Commercial considerations
- Making your first steps
- 11.30 – Coffee break
- 11.45 – Management of your Azure tenantand the Cloud Solutions Provider platform
- 12.15 – Technical breakout session to create a live Azure tenant
- 13:15 – Lunch and Q&A
- 14.30 – Close
2 Kingdom Street,
Microsoft is located to the north of Paddington train station at number 2 Kingdom Street.
The site is bounded by Bishops Bridge Road to the South, Westbourne Terrace to the West, the Grand Union Canal to the East and the A40 (West way) to the North.